2013/11/06

And more to come....and then even more... :)

Hej all,

finished two more remixes.


That makes a total of 4 now in the pipeline excluding

the already released Choon Remix. The Choon remix was released

on monday this week, let's see how that performs.


Still to come are a remix of the artist Avrora,

which will be released on Bequem Digital,  the Ange remix,

which will be released on Tulipa Records (Saint Louis),

a remix I did for the new upcoming Label AppUp from Cristian Varela

and a very nice remix I did for my mate Irregular Synth,

which will be released on Gate Null.


I am also still waiting for a release date info

on the 10 Years Ostfunk Compilation,

which will include the track Remedy, which might be

my last straight technno track ever.


The Basis XI Compilation on Incorrect Music will be released

around New Years Eve End of the year.


I also will start working again way more intense

with the guys from Toolroom / Rythm District 

based in London / UK, but more on that later. :)


Cheers,

tL.








No comments: