2014/12/08

General update on how things are going.

Well guys, here's an update on how things are going.
The new studio room is awesome, for the first time since
nearly two years I am having a real blast making music again!

(That basically translates to: "End of story" with melancholic trippy deep tracks.
Party and peaktime club stuff in in the making and I also got
a little bit faster and harder again with some tracks.)

I will still do some deeper tracks, but theese are more focused
in the real (oldschool) U.S. deep house style,
everything else will be more upfronting, streamlined and "in ya face".

Also I am back on Logic Pro X again and man, I should never have left it behind.
I am still veeery fast working with Logic and right now
I get stuff done in no time like back in the days.

Sounds like fun? Yeeeeesss indeed..... :D

tL.

No comments: